Knowing where the tools are kept
At OCLC, we've tried to put many of the tools most used by member librarians in one place, called the "Librarian's toolbox." This portal page on the OCLC website is one of those "where to find what" pages for a lot of things you and your staff may need to do in your daily work--definitely worth bookmarking! You can also find the link in the top navigation bar of almost any page on the www.oclc.org site:
Here's a partial list of what you can do from the toolbox page:
- Log on to variety of OCLC services and related sites
- Access and print OCLC forms
- Order OCLC services
- Link to helpful cataloging tools
- Get the latest Dewey Decimal Classification updates
- Explore a directory of other OCLC libraries
We hope the toolbox page is a helpful reference as you connect with OCLC services, staff and other members. It's a good link to hang onto because, as we all know, no one can remember everything!
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: Knowing where the tools are kept.
TrackBack URL for this entry: